Role Description: Business Consultant (Arts and Culture), Levenshulme
Under a government funded Covid Recovery Programme Levenshulme Old Library CIO has received funding from the Architectural Heritage Fund (AHF), to employ a suitably experienced business consultant.
Initial EOIs need to be submitted by email by: 9.00am on Monday 3rd May 2021
Our existing 3 year business plan runs out in 2021 and Covid19 has resulted in significant changes for building users, tenants and hosted activity. We require an experienced consultant to work with us to:
- Review our operations
- Make proposals on how we meet our social mission (in light of Covid19)
- Develop our future strategy for the building and organisation
- Identify and develop funding applications and revise our income generation model for financial sustainability
The work will be delivered during 2021 and in two stages. Funding will be equally split 50% between stages. All work must be completed by Dec 2021
How to apply
- We are inviting Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified consultants with a background in the Arts and Culture, Heritage or VCFSE Sector.
- Please submit your CV, plus a brief (1 page) statement, including relevant previous experience, your proposed day rate, and how you would approach this role, listing two referees we may approach at a later stage.
- NB: As this is a self employed role you will be responsible for your own tax and NI payments.
- We will shortlist 3 consultants to complete a more detailed proposal and Zoom interview.
- Closing date is Monday 3rd May 2021
For more information, including where to send your application, please download the full specification